Thursday, October 30, 2014

But Only If You Are So Inclined



All I do is pin links back to my blog here, but if you’d like another follower for your own Pinterest board, then follow me at lroyaikenauthor, and I’ll follow back.

You could also follow me on Facebook, or Twitter. I’m not a compulsive poster/tweeter. Sometimes I’ll go a week without any activity. Which is to say, I won’t flood your feeds with one cute repost and retweet after another, with occasional notifications regarding what groovy eatery I’m making the scene at. 

Lots of times I post links to the Amazon pages for my books. What can I say? I’ve got a trilogy to finish, and these books don’t write themselves. I’m not running any Kickstarter or Patreon action, either, so I’ve got to get people to buy my books to keep me afloat.

I’m putting together a big photo dump of Halloween decorations the Pinterest peeps will love. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment