Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Walking Dead Workout

The clever people at the Daily Hiit came up with this poster, which enables participants to get their workout and their zombie apocalypse jones taken care of in one fell swoop. Like, swoop.

So who’s up for this?



Look at it this way, if this was a drinking game, a Walking Dead viewing party would soon become Sprawled Out and Stinking Dead.

Now imagine binge-watching seasons of The Walking Dead while putting away juiced kale and energy drinks, with 20 or 25 lbs. dumbbells handy for the flys and squats. I keep two 20-pounders by my desk chair for when I’m in the mood. And I’ve got a lot to catch up on as far as this series goes...and I could stand to lose 20 lbs. of gut fat in time to put it back on over Thanksgiving and Christmas....

Yeah, I sure gotta think about this, don’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment