Thursday, January 29, 2015

Nine Ways to Die: Links to All the Recent Zombie Stuff

State of the Apocalypse, Towards the End of the First Month of A.D. 2015



Is that a jam jar you just threw against the wall,
or are you just happy to see me?
I used to have a regular page linked on the bar below my blog banner which featured links to all the zombie-related posts on this site. Hardly anyone used it. What seems to work best is the immediacy of putting up a post and promoting it to new audiences on Twitter.

The following are links to the excerpts from my novels and deleted scenes as posted in January, in descending order of popularity, based on the numbers Google is giving me (yeah, I know):


The Third Series from Zombie Apocalypse Adventure BLEEDING KANSAS: Escape from Dead City

Zombie Fighting Goodness: Chapter 1 of GRACE AMONG THE DEAD

Deleted Scenes from the Zompocalypse: Too Gruesome for GRACE AMONG THE DEAD?

Essential Existential Decisions in the Zombie Apocalypse

A Zombie Apocalypse Does Keep One Occupied

More Fun with Zombies and Monster Trucks

“Please Don’t Leave Your Dead Children Unattended”

How to Make a Zombie Gas Bomb

The Good News About the Zombie Apocalypse: These People Die!


I’ve got links to my books at the ends of most of these posts; I’ll let the excerpts and deleted scenes sell them for me. I’m proud to note that my zombie fiction is a lot better written than most. Here are nine ways you can see for yourself.
Rave on!

No comments:

Post a Comment