Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Second Promotional Image for Zombie Thriller GRACE AMONG THE DEAD

It’s a little better than the last time. I managed to get the Severed Press logo in there., but for reasons known only to the developers of Photoshop, it’s stuck in the lower center of the image. I couldn’t resize it, either. Just another couple of after-action notes I’ll need to follow up on.

On the bright side, I’ve got a mess of these brutal little pull quotes from Grace Among the Dead. This one really paints a picture:


Click here for the Kindle edition, and here for the paperback. Solidly entertaining zombie apocalypse adventure at reasonable prices!

















I wanted to put “from the author of BLEEDING KANSAS” in there but the design seemed busy enough. 

At least it’s better than the one before it. Here’s hoping the next one surpasses this.

No comments:

Post a Comment