Friday, January 11, 2019

It’s Beginning To Look a Lot Like...January 11th

It’s nice to have a normal winter for a change. I’m also looking forward to taking showers and making sun tea this summer. It’s all connected.


This is the first time since I lived in Alaska that I’ve seen new snow fall on top of old snow that didn’t melt away because it was too crazy cold.
















Yet for an early January snow, this came at a rare, warmer time, and the snow fell heavy and wet, as in spring. This works out, as we need all the wet stuff we can get. This won’t break the drought, but we’ll take it. 

Angel Puff navigates the socked-in driveway by hopping into my footprints.

Yeah, I know. I wore myself out shoveling the sidewalk, though. I’ll have to get the driveway tomorrow.


It looks as if she’s playfully batting at the snow but she’s springing into a hop across some unbroken spots.








No comments:

Post a Comment