Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Gray and Dark Sunday the 13th

I don’t think my son has left his room all day. He’s either real quiet with his techno-track building, or more likely been asleep the whole time. My wife was roused at half-past midnight by a vicious intestinal flu. She’s much better as of this evening but she’s spent the entire day in bed, grateful just to hold down fluids.

It was almost as if no one was here. This means I should get make some headway on The Wrong Kind of Dead before I call it an evening. Meanwhile, here’s some shots of this gray day with occasional flurries. At least it hasn’t been too cold here in the San Luis Valley. Just messy.


Two views of some really wicked ice-fangs.


Not quite Currier and Ives, but good enough for me.



Spooky, so named because he spooks very easily, and I always wanted a cat I could call Spooky. Not only has this kitten grown to full size since the summer, but grown fat.

All the ferals could probably stand to lose a few pounds. We’ll worry about that come warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment