Wednesday, March 30, 2016

If You’re Feeling Worthless...

...well, don’t.

I saw this image somewhere in my Facebook feed this morning and I lit up. I immediately shared the image on my feed, then posted it to Twitter. My accompanying comment read:

Worth is relative to the interests of the appraiser. Whose appraisal do you seek, and why?

Following the fitful night of a long day in which I had to take Benadryl to sleep because I was insomniac with anxiety and despair over financial bullshit, I found this uplifting. I can see where this might not make sense to a lot of people, but that’s all right. I’ll take my uplift where I find it. 

No, I’m not selling a kidney to pay down my credit cards. This is more along the lines of me making my own self-appraisal, and taking the fight where it needs to go.

I’m still not sure exactly where that is, but at least I’m comfortable with the uncertainty. Moreover, I have the energy and the will to get started, which, let’s face it, is everything.

Time to go do some chores. Upon my return, I shall pound this keyboard until I stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment