Monday, February 10, 2014

Pop to Paint a Gray February Afternoon “Orange Appled” by Cocteau Twins

It’s trying to snow in north Colorado Springs and not quite succeeding. I’d take a cold rain at this point. We can always use the moisture out West, especially in Colorado.

It’s just as well I neglected to get this song up on Candlemas when I’d meant to. I’d hate to think of this happy anthem by the ambient pop group Cocteau Twins getting lost in the Super Bowl shuffle. A cold gray day like today needs itself “Orange Appled.” It just stands to reason:



This video was the least stupid thing I could find for this song on YouTube, which reminds me: another item on my To Learn agenda is how to create and upload a better YouTube video. Put it on the list, then. Sony Vegas, here I come....

No comments:

Post a Comment