Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Announcing a NEW SERIES from a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Already in Progress!

It’s been a year since I first started posting links for excerpts from my first two books in the SAGA OF THE DEAD SILENCER series. Over time, as I have tweeted and re-tweeted the links, I notice the hits have gone down to the point no one bothers anymore, despite signal boosts from other Twitter followers. If that’s not a sign to put up some fresh stuff from my work-in-progress, The Wrong Kind of Dead, then I don’t know.

I being me, however, I needed more goading. I was goofing around on Twitter the other week when:

My correspondent is a major translator of Japanese anime (cartoons) and manga (comics). Fans like this tend to make me sit up and think about things. I’m damned proud of my book’s audience demographics. And sometimes more than a little embarrassed for myself. They’re such nice, accomplished, intelligent people, and me...well, I’ve got a lot to live up to.

So let’s start livin’. When does this new series start? Why, right NOW

You may have seen already this first chapter from The Wrong Kind of Dead, but I’m re-posting so I can run all of the chapters I have so far in order. That’s 26 chapters so far, but I hope I don’t get that far before the book comes out. So far, I’m looking at a Tuesday-Friday schedule for installments. As always, I’m making this up as I go along, and everything is subject to change. Let’s see what happens.

###