Wednesday, September 10, 2014

In Case Anyone Gives a Shit...

...I’m immersing myself in tutorial videos in the course of getting a YouTube channel going. I’ve cut some test clips on my webcam software, and while they were far from pro quality, they were passable. As much as I’d like to record these things in one take, I still have to learn how to cut the parts where I scratch my nose, etc.

I’m excited about it, which means it might just work. I’m focusing on reading my books aloud, with a brief introduction in which I’ll recount what came before. I want to keep these things short, with an eye towards leaving the listener (this will primarily be an audio affair) wanting more.

Meanwhile, I still have a third book to write. I also need to script my clips to ensure they stay laser-focused on topic. I also have to get the oil changed in the Jeep, and attend my son’s football game on Friday.

Yeah, it’s a bangin’ week, going clear into next Monday. Here’s a photo of the incomparable Elizabeth Montgomery, swiped from America’s Most Haunted (@amhaunted) on Twitter. Yeah, that’ll hold us for now.







###